One of the statistics we deal with in the pardon business on a frequent basis is the percentage of Canadians with a criminal record. The most common number is 10% but I have numbers all the way up to 30% thrown around. All the time we hear that 10% of the population in Canada has [...]
National Pardon Blog
Search Our Blog
- Michael Ashby: HI Michelle, You need a passport to cross the bo...
- Michelle: A friends daughter wanted to travel with me to ano...
- Jim: That's good news Michael thanks but I would gladl...
- Canadian Criminal Offence: Summary vs. Indictable 2008/11/10
- Yes it’s true: You can do a pardon yourself 2010/03/10
- US Travel and Indian Status 2010/07/07
- Free Pardons – Learn how to get your pardon done for free 2013/06/10
- Pardon Changes – CBC Power and Politics – 1 year later 2013/04/07
- Public Forum on the New Pardon System 2013/04/04
Your service saved my life and put me back on track to where I was before. Everyone makes mistakes and mine was no exception. I was charged with a summary offence and with the help of your office I was able to get myself cleared in about a year, could have NEVER done it alone.
Give NPC a good honest try, they will help you like they helped me and my life.
Follow @nationalpardon on Twitter